Interior Design is my passion. I love working with my clients to help make their homes beautiful and more functional, whether it’s a minor update to a room or a whole house renovation. Cohesiveness, comfort and traffic flow are all a part of what makes a room complete; there is more to interior design than making a room attractive.
I have 20 years design experience, with a strong background in the furnishings industry as well as in the decorative painting/arts field. I love color and how one color affects another, and how a whole room of color (or a lack of color) makes one feel when they step into a room.
My clients like my personalized service, creative designs, and the products that I bring together especially for them. They understand and appreciate that their home will not have a cookie-cutter style, but look more curated. I’ve heard that I am fun (truth!), and clients find me easy to work with. I like to learn and understand how the client lives in their home so that I can help make it a space that is truly their own.
What I love most is when I hear from a client: “I never would have chosen that (take a pick – fabric, lamp, art), but it works perfectly in here and is so me! You caught my personality!” Now THAT makes me smile.
- People’s Choice Whole House Parade of Homes 1999
- People’s Choice Whole House Parade of Homes 2003
- Dream Room 2nd Place Bedroom 2010
- Dream Room 2nd Place Bathroom 2014
- Dream Room 1st Place Dining Room 2015
- Dream Room 2nd Place Children’s Room 2015
- Dream Room 3rd Place Bathroom 2015
- Dream Room 3rd Place Miscellaneous (Outdoor) 2015
- Dream Room People’s Choice 3rd Place Bathroom 2015
- Dream Room People’s Choice 2nd Place Miscellaneous (Closet) 2015
- Dream Room People’s Choice 2nd Place Dining Room 2015
- Decorator of the Year 2015
- Dream Room 1st Place Family Room 2016
- Dream Room tie for 2nd Place Bathroom 2016
- Dream Room People’s Choice 2nd Place Bathroom 2016
- Dream Room People’s Choice 3rd Place Family Room 2016